Given the recent surge in prices of DHA Multan, the investors are ever so curious about the status of development work and possession in DHA Multan. In this post, we have provided an overview of the development work update of various sectors of DHA Multan including DHA Villas and Rumanza Golf Community.
Having launched in 2017, DHA Multan instantly gained popularity and huge interest of real estate investors in Multan as well as across the country. The development work has been going on rapidly adding to the already rising demand for the housing project.
If you need to buy or sell a property on resale in DHA Multan, check out our detailed blog post – Transfer Process of DHA Multan – How does it work?
DHA Multan, the paradise of Southern Punjab, offers residential plots, commercial plots, and ready-to-move-in villas. The best thing about this residential project is that through unremitting development work, makes sure that all the necessities are provided beforehand to make living comfortable.
Read on to find out the latest development updates in DHA Multan!
Table of Contents
Updated Town Plan of DHA Multan
Recently, the town plan for DHA Multan has also been updated which has further increased the accessibility of the project.
LEARN MORE: DHA MULTAN: AN EXCITING UPDATED TOWN PLAN
Development Work Update – February 2022
As already mentioned, development work in DHA Multan has been going on at a very rapid pace. Several sectors have already received possession including sector H, M, Q, R, Romanza Golf Club, and 2 kanal plots in Sector A.
Furthermore, possession has recently been granted for 2 kanal plots. Click here for the incentives and development charges on early construction on 2 Kanal plots in sector N.
Let’s dig deeper into the actual progress of development work that has been going on lately in DHA Multan!
Below is the Development Calender 2022 of DHA Multan:
Development of Roads in DHA Multan
The roads in DHA Multan are being laid at a steady pace. All the roads of DHA Multan have been renamed with the names of celebrities and leaders from Pakistan history.
The road infrastructure of DHA Multan is the most efficient in the whole city and it is the only housing society that has a grand entrance at National Highway and is only 10 kilometers away from Khanewal interchange on M4.
Shah Rukn-e-Alam Gate
Shah Rukn-e-Alam Gate inaugurated on 3rd November 2022. The construction was started for his ate after mid year of 2021 and has been completed within months.
This is the third gate of society located on Pakistan’s National Highway NH-5, near Qadirrpur Ran.
The gate will provide direct access to traffic from Lahore and Islamabad shortening the distance from both cities.
Hence, it will also provide direct connectivity to the residents of DHA Multan in particular and South Punjab in general.
Fatima Jinnah Avenue
Fatima Jinnah Avenue is also inaugurated along with the opening of SRA Gate.
Five sectors Q, T, U, X & Y will connect at Pakistan Square which is connected to M4 through National Highway at Shah Ruk-e-Alam Gate (Qadir Pur Ran Bypass). This Square will have Pakistan’s tallest Flag ( 320 feet high) and National Monuments of all major units of Pakistan.
The roads of Pakistan Square are currently being developed at a quick pace. The foundation for the flagpost is already complete and flag will be installed soon.
Commercial plots will be readjusted to link with Pakistan Square and then to National Highway. The groundbreaking of Pakistan square was held on 17th September 2021, the development work is being done at a rapid pace and will be completed in the next 2 to 3 months.
Historic Monuments in DHA Multan
Four historic monuments are under construction including the Clock tower. Some of the monuments will be settled at Pakistan Square.
South Access MPS road
The land as much as 90% has been acquired for South Access MPS (Multan Public School) road and the rest of the land acquisition is in progress. The development work will hopefully start in October-November 2021.
Development in Sectors of DHA Multan
The development work in DHA Multan has been fast-paced since the day it started. Rumanza Golf Community and Sectors M, Q, and R are fully developed. The possession is also allotted to the plot owners in these sectors.
- The Project Director Brig Shoeb Anwar Kiyani executed groundbreaking for development work of 1 kanal plots in sector A on 2nd June 2022. The development work will be completed within the next 6 months to start construction.
- The development for 2 Kanal plots in sector A has been done at an expeditious speed. The possession 2 kanal plots in this sector was granted on 31st August 2021.
With an aim to provide low cost housing, DHA Multan has hired construction companies from Karachi to build 200 to 300 10-marla houses in sector B1.
Moreover, the agreement has been signed with 7 major groups to construct low-cost housing for 1500 units. Groundbreaking is expected to be held in September 2021.
Sectors W1 & W2
The land acquisition for Sectors W1 and W2 is complete. Both sectors have been redesigned and the map has also been updated accordingly. Thus, the prices are expected to rise as well.
The ground breaking of 150 ft wide road of Sectors W1 & W2 was executed on 24th May 2022. This road will increase traffic circulation and access by linking with various other parts of the society including Mattital Highway, National Highway, Pakistan Square, Rumanza, sector T and P.
The redesigned map indicated that a 25-acre theme park will be constructed in W1 and Sports complex will be made in W2. 80 ft wide road is to be built near W1 & W2 Theme Park and Sports Complex.
The development work for the 1 Kanal plots in sector U has commenced. The groundbreaking was executed by the projected director Brig Shoeb Anwar Kayani on 31st March 2022.
The Ground Breaking was executed by Project Director Brig Shoeb Anwar Kayani to commence the Development Work in Sector O. The machinery has been lodged to the site and work has started.
Rumanza Golf Course
The golf course has been launched on 25th February 2022. Rumanza Golf Course is designed by the legendary golfer Sir Nick Faldo and is Pakistan’s first Championship Signature 18-holes Golf Course, also the largest golf course in Asia.
The amenities will include:
- Eco bunkers
- Rooftop facilities
- Golf country club
- Deluxe suites
- Golf academy
- Orchards & Lakes
Development of DHA Multan Villas Community
The DHA Villas in DHA Multan are under rapid construction. The gray structure of DHA Villas is complete and the finishing is in quick progress.
LEARN MORE: DHA MULTAN VILLAS
The video below shows the development of DHA Villas:
Affordable Housing Projects
DHA Multan is bringing ready-to-move-in affordable houses in a limited quantity in Sectors T & V.
- Bodla Homes, developed by Bodla Builders, will include the construction 5 & 8 marla in Sector V. The ground breaking for Bodla Homes was executed by Project Director Brig Shoeb Anwar Kayani on November 3, 2021. Click here for all the details of Bodla Homes!
- 5 Marla Smart Villas by Nabi Bakhsh Group has also been launched in Sector T of DHA Multan. The groundbreaking of Smart Villas has been executed by Project Director Brig Shoeb Anwar Kayani on 25 January 2022. Click here to check out details for 5 marla Smart Villas in Sector T!
- Coming Soon: 10 Marla Villas will be constructed by Al Manan Builders in Sector B1. Around 150 houses will be constructed under this project.
Medical Health Facilties
DHA Multan is making earnest efforts to bring the best medical and health facilities in its neighborhood.
Villa’s Medical Centre (VMC)
DHA Multan has established Villa’s Medical Centre (VMC) in DHA Villa Community.
Read more: Villa’s Medical Centre (VMC) Inaugurated In DHA Multan Villa Community
AM 99 Medical Complex
The ground breaking for AM 99 Medical Complex in sector Q held on 11th January 2022. The complex will have specialists block, gynae & pediatric centres, wellness and diagnostic center, and pharmacies.
Development of Rescue 1122 Station
A residential community always requires urgent safety measures. The Rescue 1122 station provides a perfect solution for such urgent needs of the society. The Rescue 1122 station has been fully developed and finished in record time.
Moreover, it is expected the rescue station will be functional soon as the management has made timely arrangements to get the staff and equipment placed by next month.
On December 3rd, 2021, Project Director Brig Shoeb Anwar Kayani, SI(M) and Special Children of Al-Noor Foundation carried out the Grand Opening of DHA Multan 360 Zoo by cutting the ribbon.
The “360 Zoo” is an Educational, Adventurous and serene public entertainment facility based on the concept of Zoological & Botanical Garden located at DHA Jinnah Avenue and would be an amazing public entertainment facility especially for the children of South Punjab.
Kashmir Park is fully established and is now OPEN for residents in DHA Multan.
The ground breaking of DHA Multan’s biggest park spread over 25 acres of land in Sector U, Kashmir Park held on 14th October 2021.
The fortunate residents of DHA Multan will be entitled to relish the lively ambiance of the park under construction. The park will have numerous exceptional features.
- Kids Play Area
- Desert Safari
- Elegant Water Bodies
- Skating Zone
- Jogging Track
- Open Gym
- Kids Gaming Zone
- Football Ground
Dolphin Park in Sector M inaugurated on 27th October 2022. The park is a plant place to be, especially for children as it features plenty of options for amusement such as Playing Gadgets, Walkways, Cycling Track, and beautiful flower beds.
- The approval for Army public school and college has also been acquired. The construction for school and college buildings will begin soon!
- The dedicated area for Health City and Education City has been increased from 150 acres to 200 acres.
- Bank of Punjab (BOP) isnow operational in DHA Multan. The Opening Ceremony held on Nov 17th, 2022 attended by Project Secretary DHA Multan Col Habib Ur Rehman.
- SNPL Gas pipelines are being laid and the gas supply would be available soon in the society.
- Security & Surveillance System for DHA Villas Community has been inaugurated.
- The Food Court has been inaugurated and opened for general public as promised in the”development calendar of DHA Multan for 2022.”
- The complete electric energization of first DHA GIS Grid station is expected to be achieved by the end of the year. However, the complete electrification is expected by May-June. Sector Q and R have already received electric energization.
- Filtration plants will be installed in all sectors. And Water supply will also be provided in due time as these amenities are the prime focus of management.
- Internet service will be provided in the villa community within the next month.
- Community centres and PC Hotel will be built.
- Efficient planning for bridges, unperpasses, and sewerage will prevent any traffic problems till 2050.
Is DHA Multan a good investment?
The demand for DHA Multan is quite high which indicates the prices are incessantly increasing. The intense market response is keeping the opportunities open for profit. For example, 1 kanal plots now offered at 1 core and 20 lacs are expected to bring returns as high as 1 crore to 2 crore in the coming one or two years.
Who is the owner of DHA Multan?
The chairman of DHA Multan is General Muhammad Waseem Ashraf while the Director of the magnificent project is Brig Shoeb Anwer Kayani.
Want to know more?
If you want to know anything related to the DHA Mulan, development update, or prices, call us right now at +92 334 5557734 to talk to, Sahban Tariq Malik, our featured consultant and an authorized agent of DHA Multan.
Fill out the form below and we’ll get back to you soon.
Follow us on Facebook for more!