Once again, DHA Multan has brought an exciting deal for real estate investors. DHA Multan is offering a limited number of residential & commercial plots in Phase-1 on 3 years installments plan. This article explains the ins and outs of the application process for plots on installments in DHA Multan.
What is the deadline for submitting applications?
Only the applications submitted from 16th July to 6th August 2021 will be entertained.
When to deposit downpayment & membership fee?
The applicants who will successfully acquire the plot/s on installments shall pay the downpayment and membership fee before or by 10th September, 2021.
Various sized plots are being offered on installments in different sectors of DHA Multan Phase-1.
The application process is quite simple and to make it even easier for you, we have explained it step by step.
Who can Apply?
Both local and overseas Pakistanis can apply.
What do you need to Apply?
The two necessary items for successful application are:
- Correctly filled Application Form (available on DHA Multan website)
- Bank Receipt (banks branches mentioned on form)
Let’s find out what steps are included in the application process for Installments in DHA Multan!
What are the General guidelines?
- You can apply for one plot with one form only.
- To apply for more than one plots, you would need a new form for each plot.
- Please generate a new form for each application. Photocopy is not allowed.
- All fields are mandatory. Do not leave anything empty.
- Application processing fee is non-refundable.
- In case of cash payment, duly stamped application form must be sent to DHA Multan.
What options and steps are involved?
The Local and Overseas applicants have can apply online, in person, by mail, or WhatsApp.
The desirous applicants living in Pakistan or abroad can submit their application online by paying the Application Processing Fee using their activated debit/credit card (Master or Visa).
Submit by Mail
- The form must be filled online first and then printed.
- The second step is the submission of the Application Processing Fee in any of the bank branches mentioned in the form.
- The printed application form along with the bank receipt will be posted to the following address:
DHA Multan General Ballot 2021 Application Cell, DHA Multan, 01-Multan Public School Road, Multan.
You may also submit the correctly filled application form with the bank receipt attached to it to DHA Multan’s Main Office. Moreover, the form can be submitted at DHA Multan’s Site Office or Sub Office in Lahore, Islamabad, or Karachi.
Submit by WhatsApp
Applicants can also submit their application by sending a clear picture of paid application form through whatsapp on 0346-8811342.
Discount on 1 & 2 Year Plan
Moreover, if a member decides to take 1 or 2 years installment plan, he or she will get 10% and 5% rebate on prices respectively.
Hopefully, you now have no misgivings about the Application Process for Installments in DHA Multan. Please make sure that you have filled the correct information in all the fields of application form.
Time running out. Book now!
The plots are limited and the demand is rising at a brisk speed. So, fill the form below & book today!