D-18 (ECHS) (Engineers Cooperative Housing Society) is a beautiful housing society near GT Road Islamabad. The project offers various sizes of residential plots up to 1 kanal. The development work is complete and the plots are available on installments. Scroll down to learn about the project’s location, features, amenities, development status, and booking details.


D-18 (ECHS) is located in the D-18 Islamabad, on GT Road near Sangjani Toll Plaza. The housing society is easily accessible through GT Road and the Srinagar Highway. It is surrounded by many new as well as already developed CDA sectors.

The distance of the project from the various significant landmarks is mentioned below:

Master Plan

D-18 (ECHS) consists of blocks A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, J, K, and M blocks. The infrastructure includes wide roads, streets, footpaths, schools, commercial areas, parks, and much more.

The master plan of the housing society is attached below:

What does D-18 (ECHS) offer?

Spanning over an area of 5297 Kanals, D-18 ECHS (Engineers Cooperative Housing Society) is a beautiful housing society towards Zone 2 of Islamabad. The housing society has been established for engineers all over the country (90% of plots are reserved for engineers and the rest of the 10% plots are reserved for non-engineer buyers). Anyone with an engineering degree can possess a lot in D-18 (ECHS). 

The housing society offers various-sized residential plots and commercial plots. The society is planned on international standards to offer an unprecedented lifestyle to its residents where they enjoy the tranquility of life with plentiful amenities. Surrounded by Margalla Hills, D-18 ECHS offers lush views in a serene location. 

Residential Plots

The residential plots are offered in the following sizes:

  • 5 marla
  • 7 marla 
  • 10 Marla
  • 1 Kanal 

Commercial Plots

 The commercial plots are offered in the following sizes:

  • 2 marla
  • 4 marla 
  • 8 Marla


The NOC was acquired in 2002 by Zilla Nazim Rawalpindi in the year 2002. Society’s layout plan is also approved by CDA (Capital Development Authority)  and Zila Council Rawalpindi.

ECHS Developer

The developer of the housing society is Management ECHS, the first directly elected Management Committee. The management excelled at the impressive development of the D-18 ECHS (Engineers Cooperative Housing Society) by ensuring the availability of gas, electricity, water, and other facilities in the society.

Features & Amenities

Engineers Cooperative Housing Society D-18 is laden with high-quality amenities and facilities ensuring a sophisticated lifestyle for its esteemed residents. The salient features of the project are mentioned below:

  • Gated Community
  • Jamia Masjid
  • Markaz (Main Commercial Area)
  • Wide Roads and Streets
  • Roots Millennium School
  • Water Filtration Plant
  • Tree Plantation (Eco friendly)
  • Playground
  • Parks
  • Hospital

Payment Plan

Stay tuned.

D-18 ECHS Development Update

D-18 Engineers Cooperative Housing Society is fully developed and habitable. Houses have been constructed in the society and people have taken residence in their newly built homes. The amenities were established timely for the comfortable living of new residents.

The following images show the development in the society:

Book Plots in D-18 (ECHS)

For Queries, Contact us now at +92 309 5557798 or send us a WhatsApp Text for your queries.

Or you may sign up the simple form below and our representative will contact you soon!

Signup for further details!