Rudn Enclave offers Discount on Late & Advance Installments

RUDN enclave islamabad - discount on installments

Have you not paid the RUDN Enclave installments for six months or more? If you haven’t, here’s your chance to evade the late payment surcharge. To facilitate the members, Rudn Enclave Islamabad has extended the deadline to submit your late installments, until 15th September 2023.

RUDN Enclave Islamabad is a residential society located on Main Adyala Road. The investors are taking a keen interest in the project due to its prime location which lies close Chakri interchange. Moreover, Rawalpindi Ring Road’s path would crosses through the midst of Rudn Enclave.

see more: rudn enclave

Deadline for Late Installments Payment

The last date to pay your pending installments in Rudn Enclave is on or before 15th September 2023. The society has announced that No further extension will be granted.

Those members who had failed to pay any installments to update their ledger within last 6 months will be taken as defaulters. Blocked files will be restored under the following conditions:

  • Levy of Surcharge
  • Conversion of old rates files to current rates files (Current rates of all category plots are attached at the bottom)
  • Blocked Files issued at Current rates will only be regularized after payment of 100% dues & ledger update.

Restore Files to Old Rates in RUDN Enclave

Members can restore their files to previous by updating their ledger before 15th September 2023


You can restore your files to previous rate by paying 50% of the due Installments of Ledger in all General Block files till 15th September 2023 last chance.

Plot SizeRestoration to Old RatesDeadline
All Plot sizespaying 50% of the due Installments of Ledger15th September 2023

Transfer fees will not be applied for plot files with 50% or above updated ledger.


Plot SizeRestoration to Old RatesDeadline
All Plot sizesPay 50% of the total Land
Update Due Ledgers with less than 6 Installments
15th September 2023


  • Utilize all open files of Executive & H-Block in Merging & End User Cutting from 16th August 2023 to 15th September 2023.
  • All Open Files of Executive & H-Block will be Blocked & Converted to New Rates after 15th September 2023.


  • Close file holders who only paid Down payment & have not paid any Installments can update 60% of ledger by merging Two open files of the same rate & size in their closed file.
  • Clients having multiple files of same rate & size and have paid Down payment only, can add Two files of same rate, Name & Size in their One closed file & Update Ledger up to 60%.


This merging facility is only available for files of Executive Block (Residential & Commercial) and H Block (Residential Files).


Merging policy will be implemented from 16 Aug 2023 to 15 Sep 2023.

  • Policy is valid for Executive Block-All Residential, Commercial Files & H-Block Residential Files.
  • Any open file closed as on 15 August can be merged with a closed file on same rate, same size (1+2)basis.
  • Merged file can qualify for 2nd Balloting by paying 5% Cash (65%) Total Ledger update) Remaining 35% cash will be deposited.

Note: RAIV Vouchers will not be entertained in Merged Files and Vice Versa

Follow us on Facebook for updates on leading real estate projects.

Related Posts

Popular Projects

Compare listings

Register as an Agent

Fill the simple form below to register yourself as a “Real Estate Agent” and get featured for this project! For Free!

You will be contacted by our representative shortly.